Online Bill Pay
Now with our online bill pay option, you can conveniently pay your bail bond fee from the comfort of your own home. You can use online bill pay at any time from anywhere. Making payments online is one of the most efficient ways to pay your bills now a days. It saves you the time you would otherwise spend driving to our office. It also gives you the piece of mind knowing your bail has been paid. We still have our bail bond office across from the Hanover County Courthouse so you can always come in or mail your payments.
All funds received and monetary amounts are in US dollars.
You may use A Way Out Bail Bond’s Online bill pay system only if you agree to the following terms and conditions.
1. A Way Out Bail Bonds online bill pay allows you to pay your bill via the Internet.
By using our online bill pay, you represent that you are authorized to act on behalf of, and with the consent of, the customer of record.
2. To use A Way Out Bail Bonds online bill pay system you must be able to access and retain electronic documents over the internet.
3. A Way Out Bail Bonds online bill pay is designed to be available seven days a week, 24 hours a day. A Way Out Bail Bonds will try to update account balance and activity information daily.
4. It is your sole responsibility to pay your bail fee on time to avoid late fees or other collection activity.
5. By using our bill pay system, you authorize A Way Out Bail Bonds to debit your credit card, debit card, or bank account in such amount. You agree that you have authority to authorize such payment.
6. Payments made through online bill pay will be credited to your account on the next regular business day. You are solely responsible for making payments prior to the due date, and you are solely responsible for any late fees.
7. If you believe someone has used your credit card without permission, contact A Way Out Bail Bonds immediately. You should also immediately contact your bank.
8. As a user of A Way Out Bail Bonds online bill pay, it is your responsibility to ensure that your contact information, and your credit card, debit card or bank account information, is current, accurate, and updated promptly.
9. A Way Out Bail Bonds does not charge any fees for using online bill pay. However, if you are using our online bill pay, your bank may charge you fees. If a transaction is not honored by your bank, fees may be charged to your A Way Out Bail Bonds account. We reserve the right to begin charging fees for A Way Out Bail Bonds online bill pay after reasonable notice is provided to customers using online bill pay services. A Way Out Bail Bonds reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to any of the online services, without notice, at any time for any reason. Suspension or termination of online bill pay does not relieve your liability for any monies owed.